My Host family


In my Host family I have a Mother her name is amber, a father his name is Isaac and 3 Host brothers their names are Nathan (12), Andrew (14) and Zach (19). At home I talk the most time wit my host dad we share many interests like playing sports and cooking. The three brothers are more introverted types of people and they do not talk a lot and are the most of the time in their rooms playing Video games.

The whole family is very Christian. The father is pastor, the mother is teacher at a private Christian school which the two younger brothers also attend and the bigger brother spent last year in Florida for studying the bible. I am not very Christian but for me that is not really a problem. I really like them



























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Main differents